Friday, May 6, 2011

teacher appreciation gift

ETA: Turns out I gave these to G's preschool teachers, not Kev's co-workers. I'm mentioning it because later I'll want to remake these and make sure I didn't send them to the same people again. :)


Last year I was in a mad dash to find something to give to my husband's partner teachers for teacher appreciating week. I was down to the wire and had NO thoughts whatsoever, so I decided to take a spin around Staples in hopes of some creativity jumping right off the shelves into my basket. And it did, in the form of these tiny clipboards. I spraypainted them white and used Mod Podge to adhere the papers (and to add a shiny finish) then attached the notepads and wrapped them up. Definitely a keeper idea!

8 comments:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts. I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming! discount radiators

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog. You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. Cenzo pharma UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. vitamins for sheep

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve learn several excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you place to make any such magnificent. Best place to buy steroids uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is getting popularity day by day. It is informative. such a nice blog! Toilet Hire Gloucestershire

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing! cannabis retail businessplan Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post. cannabis business California

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post. CBD retail business plan

    ReplyDelete